These are the best brownies ever. If we weren’t already married, I’d marry him for his brownies alone. They’re so moist, soft, and chocolatey. Everything you want from a brownie.
This recipe makes about 15 large brownies, halve it if you want to make smaller, or less. I advise you to not look at how much sugar goes in. Just block it out. Don’t think about it. No sugar at all.
- 265g Butter
- 265g Dark Chocolate
- 440g Caster Sugar (just do it quickly and pretend it n ever happened)
- 5 Eggs
- 135g Plain Flour
- 65g Cocoa Powder
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees, and line a large, deep baking tray with grease-proof paper. Or lightly Grease it with butter.
Melt the chocolate and butter together in a large mixing bowl, over a simmering pan of water. Stirring often.
Whisk together the sugar and eggs.
Once the chocolate has completely melted into a nice smooth mixture, take off the heat and fold in the sugar mixture.
Sieve in the flour and cocoa, and fold together until it’s all mixed and the colour is nice and even.
Pour into the baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- • 265g Butter
- • 265g Dark Chocolate
- • 440g Caster Sugar (just do it quickly and pretend it n ever happened)
- • 5 Eggs
- • 135g Plain Flour
- • 65g Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and line a large, deep baking tray with baking parchment
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over a simmering pan of water. Stirring often.
- Whisk together the sugar and eggs
- Add the melted chocolate to the sugar and eggs and fold in well
- Sieve in the flour and cocoa, fold in until a nice smooth mixture
- Pour into the baking tray, spread evenly
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes